Major Whidbey Wine Tasting Events on Whidbey Island
- Come to Blooms Winery Tasting Room – fun every day, with live music every Sunday afternoon 3-5, Friday evenings 6-8 pm, 2nd & 4th Thursday Open Mic 6-8 pm, with other events as well. See the info on our Tasting Room page, or our facebook page for current listings on musicians and art, new releases and more.
- Red Wine & Chocolate – two weekends in February (10-11 and 17-18 2018) A multi-winery/distillery event put on by the Whidbey Island Vintners Association over two weekends in February. We will have custom made chocolates to sample with some fabulous wines! Purchase tickets through us or on brownpapertickets.com. Visit the Whidbey Island Vintners Association website for more details on tickets and dates.
- Winery of the Month for February 2018, with special food & wine pairings by Chef Ryan, culminating in a Winemaker Dinner on Friday March 2nd at the Historic Captain Whidbey Inn in Coupeville. Call 360-678-4097 for more info and to make reservations.
- Mussel Festival – Coupeville -March 3rd & 4th for 2018. Our wines are poured at the tent behind the Rec. Hall!
- Savor Spring Wine Tour in May each year (19-20 2018). Another of the Whidbey Island Vintner & Distiller Association events, this time paired with local food for a true taste of Whidbey Island! It will be fun to see who our food partner to pair with the wines will be -buy tickets through us or www.brownpapertickets.com
- Oak Harbor Music Festival in Oak Harbor every Labor Day weekend. A great time, great music, and Blooms wine!
- Autumn on Whidbey Wine & Art Tour – Celebrate Harvest With The Vintners! (11/10-11/11 2018)
Whidbey Island Vintners & Distillers Association event scheduled early November. This is to celebrate the completion of harvest and crush. A great time to stock up, as this is our annual case sale! See artists in action at many of the venues as well. We’ll have tickets!
- Volunteer Appreciation & Wine Club Member Party
Blooms relies upon the good nature and strong backs of a lot of friends and neighbors, and we will be having a special party to thank them all! Volunteers and wine club members will be notified of the date via email.
We offer our selections of two wines each four times over the year, or for those who need wines shipped we do two selections each year with four wines each time. We have the Charter Club for one red/one white each time, or the Red Cellar club for those red-only wine lovers. Get great deals on additional purchases, new releases, parties and more!
Private Parties at Blooms Tasting Room
Groups can use the tasting rooms for casual meetings of small numbers generally during the week without reservations. The tasting room is available for use after hours for private events as well, and can accommodate up to 40 people, depending on needs. Contact us for information on rates, catering options, wines and any restrictions and costs. Some events include:
- Soroptimist held installation banquets here twice.
- Annual employee Christmas parties are held with us.
- The local chapter PEO had their annual party here.
- South Whidbey Rotary has “Fifth Tuesday” events here.
- A birthday party is always fun here, we’ve seen many!
- A financial advisor hosts seminars at the tasting room
- A local designer did a customer appreciation party here
- Many pre-wedding “Meet and Greet” events are here
- Bridal showers and Baby showers work well here.
- Pick a quiet time of day for a committee meeting
- Girls weekend is more fun with wine tasting!
Call 360-321-0515 for more info!