Our First Event (and hopefully a monthly one)
Chef & Winemaker Dinner Thursday July 29th – SOLD OUT
5:45 -6 pm – Passed Bites to start mingling—With a special sparkling drink
House Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese in Pate de Choux
Gazpacho Shots . Quiche with Sofrito
6-6:15 – Take your seats for dinner….
Crudité with Herbed Cream
Tagliatelle with Scallops in Lemon Sauce
With one of Blooms white wines
Rack of Lamb Provencal with Local Peas & Asparagus
With one of Blooms Library Wines
Seared Duck Breast with Strawberry Sauce and Eggplant Tomato Tart
With one of Blooms Red Wines
Dessert Duo of Cheesecake with Port Berry Sauce & Chocolate Pot au Crème with Fresh Fruit
With Blooms Ruby Port
Reservations & Deposit Required $100 per person dinner, $148 dinner & wine flight (plus tax and service fee)
We have been on hold during the pandemic. Soon we will re-instate the group and again offer our selections of two wines each four times over the year, or for those who need wines shipped we offer that as well. We have the Charter Club for one red/one white each time, or the Red Cellar club for those red-only wine lovers. Get great deals on additional purchases as well!
Private Parties at Blooms Winery & 5511 Bistro
Groups can use the tasting rooms for casual meetings of small numbers generally during the week. Our space allows for private events and banquets that include food service by our Executive Chef Wayne Carter. Pre-planning, reservations and minimums apply for any of these options.
- Rotary Whidbey Westside meets here on Monday evenings stating at 5 pm.
- Island Bohemians have some Thursday evening “BOHO Mixers” here, look for info on ‘odd’ months on our events page or Facebook.
- Soroptimist and Rotary Clubs have held installation banquets with us.
- Several Annual employee Christmas parties are held here.
- The local chapter PEO have had annual party and dances.
- South Whidbey Rotary has held “Fifth Tuesday” events here.
- A birthday party is always fun here, we’ve seen many!
- Several Local financial advisors host seminars here.
- It’s a great place for a customer appreciate party!
- Many pre-wedding “Meet and Greet” events and Wedding rehearsal dinners are held here.
- Bridal showers and Baby showers work well in our space.
- Pick a quiet time of day for a committee meeting.
- Girls weekend is more fun with wine tasting!
Call 360-321-0515 for more info!